Administration Driver will work under the Finance, Administration and HR Branch in undertaking the following duties:
• Maintain a high level of driver safety and maintenance of Secretariat vehicles;
• Operate as a personal driver to the Executive Director for his driving needs;
• Assist the Finance, Administration and Human Resources Branch in any procedural, clerical, administrative and operational support tasks as required;
• Regularly check and ensure that all Secretariat vehicles are in good running condition, valid safety stickers, valid registrations, cleanliness, etc. vehicles are mechanically safe to operate;
• Perform official driving duties for staff of the Secretariat and MSG Members;
• Perform such other duties as directed by the Manager, Finance, Administration and HR Branch or the Executive Director.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
• Grade 12 or 10 School Leaver Certificates with at least 3-5 years of safe driving record in an office related environment;
• Attend to all driving needs of the Secretariat and perform administrative and operational support duties as directed;
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of safe driving and vehicles maintenance;
• Possess defensive driving skills and must be free of any past traffic offences.
Applications to be email to Catherine_Avaisa@treasury.gov.pg or hand delivered to the PNGEITI Office located at Waigani Treasury building level 8.
Application close on the 29th January 2024 No late application will be accepted.